To be honest, the second month was harder than the first, and the third was harder still. But the hardness has been offset by how much fun Matthew is. It's so fun to see him grow and develop. So, from top to bottom, here comes an update on our wonderful boy!
Hair: He still has long hair on top, but he has rubbed a fair amount off the sides and the back. Luckily, his remaining hair is still long enough to hide the bald spots, like a baby combover of sorts.
Eyebrows: They can say a lot.
Eyes: Big, beautiful, and dark gray. Won't be long before they're pure brown.
| or maybe they're already brown. Depends on lighting. |
Nose: Good at sneezing. (I'm too lazy to edit this, so you can stop watching at the 20 second mark.)
Cheeks: Present and accounted for.
Mouth: Good at making noise. He isn't always this loud, but there are times when he has a lot to say.
He also laughs.
And smiles.
And spits up.
| I was impressed, so I had to take a picture. (And then clean it up.) |
Tongue: Good at licking zippers, among other things.
Chin: Usually covered in bubbles.
Neck: Strong.
| Just like my camera skills for this picture. (I was excited to be helping him stand with just one hand, so I didn't care how it looked.) |
Okay, the rest of the body should go faster now.
Hands: Fairly good at grabbing things. He doesn't like to stick everything in his mouth, but he definitely likes to stick any sort of fabric or his hands in.
Belly: Nice and big.
Legs: To quote my friend Rachel, "Best rolls I ever made."
Also, strong. (see blurry picture above.)
Feet: They like to kick, especially when he's nursing.
Also, perfect.
Just like Matthew.
No comments:
Post a Comment