- Our crazy fun trip to Utah and all the cool things we did and all the great pictures we took. (I talked about it a little, but not comprehensively.)
- Kevin's trip to China and the 8 subsequent days I spent parenting on my own. It mostly went fine. (Best thing I did: salsa, beans, and chicken in the crockpot. Leftovers for days. Dumbest thing I did: breaking my cell phone screen Sunday night right before I was going to transfer pictures onto the computer for the first time. [and it's still not fixed!!!!] Saddest thing I did: showing up 12 minutes late to the ward Easter egg hunt. It had a happy ending, but still. Tenderest mercy: not catching either of Joseph's or Matthew's colds.)
- All the stuff that's been breaking. Like the dead chipmunk in our dryer. Or my phone. Or the cupboard door that broke off when I opened it to get a bib out.
- How many of Matthew's and Joseph's socks we've misplaced, and the great lengths I've gone to to find them. (I have found 3 so far.) Joseph pointed out today that the flag pin I made back in September 2001 isn't in its usual spot. The last place we remembered seeing it was on his shirt right before he threw up several weeks ago, so that's another mystery.
- All our bouts with norovirus and rhinovirus.
- All the fun things we did this winter when we weren't sick.
- Christmas.
- Easter.
- For that matter, I never did blog about when our parents came in September and October of last year. (I'll probably blog about that next October, just like I blogged last October about the October before that.)
- All of Matthew's new tricks.
- All of Joseph's new tricks.
But am I going to blog about any of these fun things tonight?
I'll let Matthew answer that for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment