Last night I got an email from Leslie. She was playing with autocorrect by typing the word "here" and then using the predictive text autocorrect chose, from most likely to least likely.
Here is a disaster but I have a nice to be creative commons FlickrBlog and the thumbnail true that I have a nice
Here are the thumbnail to this pic I am not a status basically go shopping because of my constant and I have no access the making it home before you can be an hour and I have no access
Here you have to wait and the Titanic the time tonight show the time to learn those three and the Titanic to go out driving but the making a little more successful and also my blog and also karma the time tonight and also the thumbnail format you'd moved into my list today and also my advice and also karma is the thumbnail format for a quick look good story now we are a lot but the last batch file is not one to the Jordan and it autocorrect the time to get a little bit not have been embarrassed if someone who episode is not quite like a grown-up and also the kind words of wisdom is the very next to be the first one is the most important that the making a lot but maybe some other plans except perhaps a few seconds of my earlier self esteem to get the making it a few hours I was going through wise and also my list that is working with a cashier's and also karma the making a joke that was the thumbnail to get a lot left the time I had the making it is a piano music video for you and your loans for you have of me but it almost seems too picky
Words fail me.
Words never have to fail me again!
ReplyDelete