Well, not just because. Because he sings! And he's started dancing again!
So, with no guarantee of quality, here come the most recent videos!!!!!
He's singing "It's Such a Good Feeling" in case it's a little hard to tell.
We thought Kaylie would like it if Joseph learned the song she wrote when she was 7.
Every time we bring this song up, he reminds us that the boys and girls sang it in Sacrament Meeting on Father's Day.
When Kaylie came to town, she brought cool music.
If you listen carefully, you can hear parts of "I am a Child of God."
When we visited Chicago, he got way into dancing. This wasn't his most exciting stuff, but it was still great to see him jamming more than he has the past few months.
And finally . . . he sings "Go Go Go Joseph" all the time. But every time I try to record him doing it, this is sort of what happens (by the way he named the baby himself). Perhaps someday I will be successful in catching it. In the meantime, you have this:
We sure like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment