Either way, he was here! So we did fun things.
Such as:
-Wrestle (I think this was more fun to watch than participate in)
-Visit the peony garden
-Visit the Ford museum (okay, usually cars rank somewhere between dinosaurs and space stuff on my list of things I don't care about, but this was actually pretty cool)
| Oh how he loved the airplane |
-Play in sandy water/watery sand
-Waterslides
We didn't see him much Wednesday because of the conference, but he did stop by briefly in the afternoon before heading off to more conference stuff. On Thursday, only Kevin saw him at the session he spoke in. (Meanwhile, this was while we were at the hospital for Joseph's thankfully-false-alarm heart checkup and replayed the only episode of Seinfeld I've ever seen by looking forever for our car in the parking garage. And this was with us using the panic button about ten times. But we found it, and Kevin eventually did make it to the session.)
After that session, he was off to the airport. But he's welcome to come back any time!
No comments:
Post a Comment