But just so you know, he still sings that every day. Even if we can't get a good version of it.
He sings other songs too. About Batman, often.
He has strong opinions about lots of things, even if we're not sure why.
One of many attempts at catching him singing his favorite song.
The chickens at Edgerton Park have definitely become a favorite.
Joseph is so good at his bike!
The Pout Pout Fish is so fun.
This . . . just ends with adults trying to sing "I Love To See The Temple" but running out of air and being pregnant and stuff. Which isn't as fun as kids singing it. So the first few seconds are the best if you're short on time.
Wouldn't have nodding if I didn't have you.
I meant to do a spotlight when Matthew turned 2, but it never quite happened. This video would have been part of it, but instead you get it here.
And then . . . Jacob was born!!!!
So all the videos turned into minute long endeavors of watching newborn breathing. Can't get any better than that, right? (I didn't have many newborn videos of Matthew so I was determined to make up for this time. It turns out they are actually not as interesting as you think they are when you're making them. But I uploaded some of them anyway. Not all.)
Also, poor Jacob has been toughened up since the minute he got home from the hospital. He's handled it well. It might not even be too long before he's bigger than his brothers!
Matthew sure loves him though.
Oh the arm wrinkles.
This game kept him occupied for minutes. (Right up til the camera came out, of course.)
Jacob was about 3 weeks old for these videos. He is SO SWEET.
And he makes sweet sounds. When they're this small, every sound they make is magical. 2 minutes worth, even. (I have so many videos in late August-early September it's not even funny.)
Spoiler: He sneezes and yawns in this 2 minute stretch.
I can't believe how much hair he used to have. Or how many long videos I made. Moms of newborns are easily amused, I guess. (Our upload speed is really slow so I feel obligated to share it because it took so much work.)
Aaaaaand back to Matthew! Or should I say, back to Batman!
Definitely in his top 3 favorite songs. Way better than the ABCs or Twinkle Twinkle. (Maybe the Super Why alphabet song is his 3rd favorite, though.)
He hasn't really taken to the pacifier, but he's still fun to watch with it.
Matthew calls spitting up "burping" which has made some funny conversations.
And of course, I have great conversations with Jacob, too.
His laugh is the best sound of my life.
Okay, I guess I was still determined to get a video of him singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite." But he's kind of stopped singing most of the words so it's a bit repetitive.
Sometimes, I realize I live in a magical place where I can less than a mile to see chickens and hear my kids talk to them. New Haven has its bright spots for sure.
It even has squirrels, too! (. . . just like everywhere else. Except maybe Florida?)
Every single word starts with a letter. And that starting letter is always worth saying a few times.
And, finally, to finish off this video dump, here are two little kids being cute.
We sure like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment