Saturday, September 22, 2018

Visions by night

General Conference is coming up, and since last session had lots of changes, I've been preparing myself for a lot more. I guess my thoughts have seeped into my subconscious because last night I dreamed all about it.

In my dream, President Nelson got up and began to talk about new exciting revelations. "If you put a bobby pin on a light fixture, then you can hang things off of the bobby pin!" "Bobby pins have lots of other great uses, let me tell you about them." We all sat there riveted as he listed off more life hacks.

When I woke up, I realized that those weren't the kinds of revelations we normally get. And actually, you can't do any of those things with bobby pins.

But hey. If we don't get 2 hour church (with the expectation that another hour is spent at home studying with family), a significant restructuring of missions, or the merger of YSA branches into family wards, maybe I'll try the bobby pin trick after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment