You know the story about the angel who wanted to make the dinosaurs meatier and so another angel made them a meteor and that's why they went extinct?
I keep thinking of that joke. One reason is that I told it to my 11-year-old and he laughed and laughed and I don't know that I've ever had a joke received that well.
The other reason is that we have some birthdays this week and one of them wants a meteor cake. Maybe we'll make mincemeat pie and put some frosting on it and see if he likes his meteor cake.
Just kidding. I'm almost certain we'll do chocolate.
Anyway, it's been a while. And after this post it will probably be a while again.
I just wanted to let you know that I do still blog sometimes. I have a "deep thoughts" blog that also includes some posts from Facebook that are also deep thoughts as well as the limericks I started writing during the pandemic. That blog can be found here: https://www.kyramoon.net/ or kyramoonwrites.blogspot.com if the connection times out for the other one.
I also started a Substack for New Testament posts. Kyramoon.substack.com or something like that.
I also have a blog which is usually private and rarely updated.
I also have an Instagram page which is mostly pictures of my kids. It's kyramoon2 or something like that. I don't usually accept friend requests but you can always try.
And an Instagram page for music which I never update.
And a daily journal which is very boring except that it has my kids' funny quotes in it but unfortunately it's too boring to ever reread to find the quotes again.
Anyway, if you like to read, you're welcome to read that blog at kyramoon.net.
Hope you're doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment