Anyway, without further ado, here it is:
The secret’s out
I’m a gaining weight
There’s a baby here
Growing at fast rate
My skin is tight
My middle’s full
This future soccer
player’s on a roll
They say that all the husbands
wanted slim wives in the past
But with this baby comes new curves
So that’s changing really fast
Because I’m big
I’m big
You know it
because I’m big
I’m big
you know it, you know
All the neighbors in the ward don’t know
Let’s announce it once again
I’m big!
I used to fit
In lots of things
Like tight places
and skinny jeans
But now I've got
Some extra pounds
Stick figure me
s’now nice and round
And when I get real hungry
I just go ahead and eat
If it don’t go to my middle
then it’s going to my feet!
Because I’m big
I’m big
You know it
because I’m big
I’m big
you know it, you know
because I’m big
I’m big
you know it, ya!
I’m the biggest, baddest, pregnant-est one
Let me tell you once again
I’m big!
And here is its inspiration (with a few insertions and deletions here and there):
Now, if anyone wants to make a music video of pregnant women dancing to this, be my guest. Personally, I'm not ready to be part of an internet sensation. But if you are, then go for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment