Thursday, July 19, 2012

All about Joseph

Sometimes I can be a pretty proud mama. Yesterday was one of those days, despite Joseph spitting up in my hair at both the beginning and end of the day. (It's worth mentioning only because he does it so rarely.)

But besides that, yesterday was full of fun milestones. Moving up to size 2 diapers, rolling over . . . okay, I'm mostly just proud of him rolling over. So much that I caught it on video the second time. (And yes, I do feel guilty about how upset he was. Skip to 25 seconds if you don't want to see him fussing.)


It's just been a lot of fun getting to know Joseph. I was thinking about "nature vs nurture" the other day and I realized that there hasn't been a whole lot of time for him to absorb the nurture Kevin and I have been giving. So, pretty much everything we're seeing of him is just his nature. And he already has a personality, that's for sure. I can already tell he's opinionated, active, alert, and stubborn. It will be really fun to watch him grow up and see his personality develop even more.

In the meantime, it's just fun to see him manifest his moods through his very vivid facial expressions.

Sad

Sadder (okay, I've shown this before, but I just love his despondent little face)

Happy

Not happy

Pouty

Not pouty
(Incidentally, Blogger likes to rotate the pictures of him when he's wearing his blue and white shirt. Anyone know why?)
And just in case you haven't gotten baby overload, here's one final video.


No comments:

Post a Comment