Speaking of birthdays, a few weeks ago, I made some memes for my sister Kaylie's birthday. I didn't want to share them on Facebook because I had terrible visions of people sharing them and them going viral and my baby's face being plastered all over the internet. I'm not that funny, so it was probably an unfounded fear. But then again a lot of memes are not funny yet make it big. (Actually, all but about 5 in my opinion, but I'm a tough crowd.)
But, I figured that this blog has a smaller audience, and since I know all 7 of you (give or take a dozen), I didn't mind sharing them here. (If you do like them and want to use them, please ask first, or better yet, just find your own baby and make them yourself.)
Here they are (sorry Dad . . . some of them still apply to Kaylie):










haha, i enjoyed the Call me maybe shoutout. :)
ReplyDeleteCute, Kyra!
ReplyDeleteOkay. Okay, this is going to bug me forever. The one about "You better have a good birthday because I'ma watching you."
ReplyDeleteYou do realize that "I'ma" is short for "I'm gonna"?
So what you're saying is "I'm gonna watching you"
And it'll bug me forever!!!
(But don't worry. You can also use it in a sort of Italian gangster way, which is what I figure you were going for. It's just not as correct.)
Well, memes have a lot of bad grammar, so I did this quasi-intentionally to make my memes more legitimate.
DeleteBut yeah. Having correct gangster grammar is not on the top of my list of important things to worry about.