Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Attack of the travelogue!!!

We are home!!! Today I woke up the earliest that I have ever woken up in my life (5:45 in France, which is 11:45 ET, 9:45 MT (ie you probably went to bed after I woke up)), took an 8 hour flight home to Toronto, drove 4 hours from Toronto to Ann Arbor, and now we are home!

We are exhausted. Joseph is exhausted and hyper and happy and giddy. And I have like a billion blog posts I am going to write about all this. Probably in more of a journal form than I normally do posts. Maybe complete sentences. Or maybe I'll just put most all the pictures on Facebook and share tidbits here.

Either way, we're back! We went to England and France with a 1-year-old and lived to tell the tale! And thank you to everyone who helped us so much. Thanks to those who detailed their trips so we could get ideas for where to go. Thanks to everyone for your advice and tips and encouragement. Social media is amazing.

Over the next few days, I'll try and document what we saw while we were in Europe. In the meantime, here's  a trick that Joseph learned while there:


No comments:

Post a Comment