So, this year I've done a pretty good job of keeping this blog going. I've managed to keep my New Year's resolution of 8 blog posts a month rather well.
But I might slip this month. I've got an engineery project going on for the next few weeks and then a trip to visit family, and blogging might fall by the wayside. To make matters worse, I haven't even been particularly diligent at taking pictures of Joseph lately. All he ever does is grab the camera from me when I try.
So . . . on the off chance that you are bored and you've already read everything else you care to read in the universe, I apologize for not giving you something else to look at. For what it's worth, I feel like I had a string of strong posts back in fall 2012 and summer 2011 so I guess you could go look at those.
But who knows? This might be my most prolific month yet.
And if not, then you get to enjoy this ultra-attractive ultra-pixelated picture of Joseph and me sniffing for the next little while.
![]() |
| You know, I have really nice eyes. |

I'm intrigued. What sort of engineery project are you working on?
ReplyDeleteI'm reviewing a new edition of an engineering textbook for errors. It's not the most exciting work, but it's fun to be seeing familiar equations again.
DeleteMan, that sounds so underwhelming. Let's pretend I'm doing really exciting engineery work like fusion. Yeah. I'm a stay-at-home mom working on fusion in my spare time.
Haha. Fusion and a textbook? That's pretty awesome.
DeleteIn all seriousness, that's pretty cool that you're helping review a textbook.