Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dancing with the Moon(s)

We've made it through 2013! You've almost made it through 100 blog posts from me this year!

As my final post of the year, I considered making this a contemplative, soul-searching, and sweeping recap of the year. I thought about sharing what I have learned about myself, about people, about being a parent . . .

But then I thought this would be more fun. So here is a "moontage" of Joseph's best dancing each month.

January:  No dancing yet, but he has got a sense of rhythm.


February: Still no dancing, but he could clap, call, and crawl.

March: This is where the dancing really started. Hooray for marches!

April: Joseph learns he can dance to most anything.

May: No music, but he sure knows how to move his mouth.

June: This was right before he started walking, but he had sweet moves even when stationary.


July: This isn't quite dancing, but his little march is pretty cute.


August: Here's where the dancing really picked up!

September: I played lots of classical music, mostly because of Joseph.

October: We listened to lots of kids' music on Pandora. I could bear it as long as there was dancing.

November: Christmas season began! Joseph got into the spirit early.


December: I couldn't pick just one grand finale for this month! Christmas music, kids' music, movie music . . . we've had a ball!



(you can definitely tell this video was taken on Christmas. haha.)

It's been a wonderful year full of funny-looking haircuts, no pants, and great dancing. Here's to more in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment