And, for some reason, it's been on my mind a lot lately. Obviously, these last 3 years and 51 weeks have been way better than the preceding 3 years and 51 weeks, and I've wanted to talk about what I've learned and what I wish I had known and yadda yadda yadda. I even spent the last hour or so trying to write a blog post about it. But since writing coherently is currently the bane of my existence, I think I will save those couple thousand words as a draft (one available upon request) and just sum it up as this:
The skill set required to be good at being asked on dates is not the same skill set required to be good at being married.
But it's good to have both.
Also, hanging out is a better way to get to know people than going on awkward restaurant or frisbee golf dates. Just make sure to eventually learn how to interact one-on-one.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment