Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Art

Sometimes, I try to write stuff.

. . . And then I realize I don't have enough information, perspective, or organization to really say what I want to say about the topic at hand. And so I pile up the drafts, wondering if I'll ever manage to get anything coherent out.

But in the meantime, I share pictures of Joseph. And now that he's figured out how to use the camera, it's also pictures from Joseph! Some of them are surprisingly artistic. And then there are the ones where it seems he couldn't take a picture unless something was holding the camera steady, i.e., it was smashed against a couch cushion. So there are those.





I took this one, not Joseph. You can tell because it's blurry.


Kevin took this one. You can tell because it's not blurry.


Joseph took this one. I helped a little bit.

Most pictures look like this. 

Hey, the lens wasn't smashed into the couch for this one!



Eh, who needs to talk about complicated stuff anyway? Pictures are way more fun!

1 comment:

  1. I often think about writing about "complicated" stuff, then I start and stop and start and stop until I'm too tired to post it. So I post pictures of Niko instead. So you're not alone on that front! Also, the picture by Joseph are pretty good! Good job Joseph! (Or Jeff, as Niko calls him ;D)

    ReplyDelete