Except, of course, it wasn't just himself who was having the conversation. It was him with all of his cars, chatting about who knows what, all of it very politely.
Ever since then, I've been dying to catch it on camera. But it's not something you can exactly stage. In fact, no kid ever would perform like this on command. So I've had to be sneaky about it.
And today, I finally got a video! It's pretty much Joseph's favorite video now, so it's safe to say he appreciates my sneaky efforts. (In all seriousness, I do wonder when things like this will need to stop because they'll be too embarrassing for him. Hopefully not for a few more months.)
And, here it is, in all of its closed-captioned glory. Enjoy!
(oh, ps -- the closed captioning only works if you click on the title which takes you to YouTube.)
So cuuute! Love that pretend play!
ReplyDelete