So, no better time to upload all the videos that have been collecting computer dust!
First, a few observations:
-I sing "if you're happy and you know it" a lot.
-Despite making videos of kids for 4 years now, this is the blurriest (not my fault) and shakiest (my fault) set of the bunch! Oh well!
-I have been remiss in my parenting and have failed to record Matthew's latest and cutest dance moves. I guess I can do more next time!
-It's funny watching older movies from the middle of April because he still hadn't figured out how to roll over even though he knew how to crawl. Man. The days when he was still immobile were glorious.
Without further ado, here we go!
-I love to hear them laugh!
-This is mostly to admire his cute legs and feet
-Smart boy!
-Any sound is worth bouncing to.
-I can't remember how many of these I uploaded. It's a great song.
-The word superhero is pretty cool.
-Matthew has always thought hats of any kind are the funniest thing ever, and the funniest of them all is a helmet.
-Here are 3 fairly typical minutes of Matthew. I do sing a lot of "if you're happy and you know it," but there's other stuff too.
-He loves those letters, and he loves to throw most everything
-For a while, if he liked something he would say "bah buh." So, we're glad he likes Jesus.
-He also likes to clean with a rag or wipe.
-A movie about Joseph again! He is such a stud.
-The boys tend to squabble a bit more now that Matthew can get into Joseph's toys, but we can find ways to make them both happy.
-He actually has a pretty clear "thank you," but this is the only movie I could find where he really said it. It works!
-Matthew just has so much to say!
-And last, but not least . . . nothing is more fun than a balloon. For everyone involved.
We sure love our boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment