Now that I have a working laptop again (thanks Kevin!) it's time to share some of the videos that have been piling up since we moved here.
It's funny to think now that there ever was a time in which Matthew couldn't walk. But when we left Michigan he only had walked a tiny bit, preferring to speed crawl everywhere.
That changed.
And once standing was part of his life, so was stomping his feet. So yet another rendition of "If you're happy and you know it."
I like pirates as much as I like dinosaurs, but I let him celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day anyway.
This book has stayed remarkably intact.
Joseph made an alternate version of the song his aunt Kaylie made when she was little. It is possible to touch the ceiling!
I had made a lot of little videos trying to show Matthew's little singsong voice but this was the best I got.
I think this video was to show how Matthew likes to follow Joseph around. And show the kind of songs Joseph sings all the time.
One day our neighbor kids didn't have school so they played outside and left all these Twizzlers. We missed the chance to play with the kids but we played with the Twizzlers at least.
MJ or JM?
We do lots of crafts and some are great for dancing.
Matthew is just so cute!!! He has so much to say.
And even more. (I forgot to get him saying shoes and socks, but those might be my favorite.)
And finally . . . I have so many videos of me singing Popcorn Popping, usually to get Matthew to do the signs. But this time I just sang it to show off my amazing laryngitis voice. And Joseph's reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment