Friday, February 1, 2013

Cupcakes

As promised, this post will be easy on the words. I'll fill it with as many single syllable words as possible.

Celeste came over. We made cupcakes. It was fun.

These were hers (ps props if you can name the equations):



These were Kevin's:


(The M and J are for Mark and Jana because we borrowed their sugar to make cupcakes. I think he made more than this but just ate them as he went. I think he said the one at the top is an Impressionistic sunset.)

These were mine (if you can tell what my equation is, you are very cool [and I'm not going to rotate the picture to make it easier because Picasa's not cooperating right now]):




And because I am still proud of them, here are cupcakes I made a year ago with Kim and Megan in Inca Villa (as you can see, I try to get points for creativity, not aesthetics):

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about our cupcake decorating the other day. Good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete