This last Saturday, the Toblers came to visit us, braving bad weather on the drive up from Columbus. And we are so glad they didn't turn around! It was so great chatting with them, exploring downtown Ann Arbor with them, trying new restaurants with them, teasing them about Ohio State, making cookies with them, playing Michigan Jenga and Killer Bunnies with them, and then keeping them up obscenely late so they had no choice but to sleep in and come to Sacrament Meeting with us to hold Joseph some more. It was so fun!
While they were here, Megan caught some awesome pictures of Joseph. Here are some of my favorites.
 |
| I can't read his expression. |
 |
| Playing with Brendan |
 |
| I just love his hands in this. |
 |
| So there were about a bazillion amazing bath time photos, but I decided to clump them all into a later post. This one is my favorite, so it made the cut for this post. |
 |
| He can be so solemn while he's clapping his hands. |
Someday, I will figure out how to take pictures of us
while we're exploring and eating yummy food and whatnot instead of just describing it in words, but at least Megan got pictures of Joseph! He's the most fun to take pictures of, anyway.
This kinda makes me jealous! When are you going to come take pictures of my baby?
ReplyDelete