After a few posts of mommy blog, I'm starting to feel reminiscey again. (For those of you who prefer the mommy blog, sorry . . . I just don't take enough non-blurry pictures to make it worth anyone's while, nor have I found it in me yet to read the instruction manual for the camera.)
And who's better to reminisce about than our one and only Jennie, who's (squee!) opening her mission call tonight?!!!!
Now, there is a plethora of material I could share about Jennie, but I have decided to limit it to just a few benign stories. I was actually struggling a bit to think of stories, which is really weird because Jennie's the funniest, nicest person I know, so there should be plenty to say. Luckily, thanks to my habit of using Facebook as a family history tool, I was able to pop over to our wall-to-wall and find a few stories to quench the brainstorming drought.
Good times with those Barbies. She and Kiana played way more seriously than Leslie and I ever did. There were even social workers. (Kaylie, did you ever play Barbies with any of us? I don't think she did. Maybe that's why she was always the peacemaker.)
Those were always a disappointment. Always.
No, Jennie, you shouldn't be thanking mom! I was the one who got the water for you, after all!
So there you have it. Three little vignettes about soon-to-be Sister/Hermana/Schwester/Cectpa Moon. Wherever you go, the people will be so blessed!
oh, and the rest of my family . . . mission call or no, you will get the spotlight sometime. Forewarned is forearmed.
Those were always a disappointment. Always.
No, Jennie, you shouldn't be thanking mom! I was the one who got the water for you, after all!
So there you have it. Three little vignettes about soon-to-be Sister/Hermana/Schwester/Cectpa Moon. Wherever you go, the people will be so blessed!
oh, and the rest of my family . . . mission call or no, you will get the spotlight sometime. Forewarned is forearmed.




No comments:
Post a Comment