Welcome back to PhPhPhPh (or whatever the family photo thing was called). Sorry I haven't been doing a ton with this (or with anything else Proclamation related, come to think of it. I had ideas at the beginning of the month but never wrote them down, and now they sound silly/too deep for me to tackle right now). Plus this round of teething has been especially brutal this past week (especially since we had colds just the week before).
But enough excuses! Here is a picture of us looking our best back in 2006!
Observations/Trivia:
- We all had different interpretations of what it meant to frown.
- For earlier family pictures, all we could ever get Spencer to do was frown, if he showed his face at all. By this point he was a bit more cooperative, but I still think this was the easiest picture we took.
- Although it doesn't show up in this picture, Jennie is actually the only one not in cream-colored clothes. The idea was that some of us would be wearing brown and some would wear cream, but actually only Jennie showed up in the brown. So with her blond hair and brown shirt, she stood out in other pictures we took that day. If we were mean siblings, we could have made a compelling case that she was adopted based on these pictures.
- Since this picture isn't funny enough as is, sometimes we would mess around with in Paint and switch each other's faces around. I would show one of these but I imagine all copies have been destroyed (as well they should be to protect your gentle eyes).
Until next time, this has been Phamily Phroclamation Photo Phun!

No comments:
Post a Comment