Lately, November has become synonymous with two things -- not shaving and being grateful. While my shaving habits aren't likely to change this month (I will still continue to grow my facial hair as much as I always do), I wanted to do something to show my gratitude. To whom? Why, to you!
Thanks for reading my blog, all 6 of you! (And Kaylie, whenever she remembers to.) It is so fun to write for an audience and I love living life finding things to write about.
To show my gratitude, this month I'm taking requests. Are there any memories you want to hear about? Mashups on the piano? Unfinished stories? Advice? Spotlights? Adventures? Politically charged statements? (just kidding for that last one.)
Whatever you want to see, I will do my best to deliver!
Definitely the politically charged statements.
ReplyDeleteI plan to participate in No Shave November...my legs will thank me. No one else will. ;-)
What is a spotlight? Maybe you should do a spotlight.
ReplyDelete