So, I made it through the month of October without really talking about what we've been up to. (Actually, that's most every month. Sorry.)
Anyway, we've had a wonderful fall and I'm sad to see that it's fading away. In six (or so) word snippets (just like here), here's what we've enjoyed this past month.
Cider Mill -- animals, cider, donuts, tractors, wet slides.
Anyway, we've had a wonderful fall and I'm sad to see that it's fading away. In six (or so) word snippets (just like here), here's what we've enjoyed this past month.
Cider Mill -- animals, cider, donuts, tractors, wet slides.
Corn maze -- more donuts, Kevin's-got-mad-navigational-skills, wagon-rides-are-lame, hurray-for-free-engineering-socials, pumpkins.
Teething -- hate it hate it hate it.
(insert picture of major drooling, much sadness, and much screaming at night. Three molars down, one to go.)
Early morning photo shoot -- sober Joseph, will share more later.
Apples -- Honeycrisp=heaven, lotsa little apples, pink applesauce.
(and I still have a bag of apples in the fridge that I need to use up somehow. Time to learn how to make apple pie.)
Columbus Day -- Brendan, Megan, giant pumpkins, Killer Bunnies.
| Rainbows on the way down to Ohio |
| That's a lot of pumpkin pie |
| These pumpkins were grown in a mold. |
(it was actually the Friday and Saturday after Columbus Day, and some of it was spent in Circleville, not Columbus, but works well enough. Also, the traffic by Bowling Green was the worst.)
Fall colors -- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
(On Sunday we went on a walk by the river and I made a conscious choice to leave the camera behind so that I'd have to remember it with my eyes. It was exquisite, especially the reflections of the trees in the water. Bad conscious decision.)
Fall colors -- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
| I'm loving this magenta tree in our backyard. |
Halloween -- up, down, touch the ground, in the mood for food.
| He only wore the hat for trick-or-treating, not photo shoots. Also oatmeal boxes make great toys. |
Honorable mentions: craft pumpkins, blurry pictures, almost decent haircuts, pre-Halloween fun, rainy Halloween adventures, . . .
okay, I have to share a few more pictures just because.
| One man's trash is another man's modern art. This piece is called "An Exhibition on Calcium." |
| I think this was the time he tried drinking the soapy water. I would not count this as helpful. |
| I finally figured out why we say "cheese" for pictures. This is literally the face he makes when he says cheese. |
And, that was our October!
No comments:
Post a Comment