Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ten Pictures of Christmas

Ha. We're a quarter of the way through February and I've totally forgotten to say anything about Christmas.

Well, it was awesome. It was weird being away from my own home for three weeks, but we got used to it. Free food helps with that.

As far as actual details for what we did, I can't honestly remember too much. Joseph and I went out a few days before Kevin, and traveling alone with a toddler ended up being quite a bit of fun. Went shopping a fair amount. Played in the snow some. Played games. Sang songs. Opened presents. The usual.

The best part was getting to see Joseph interact with family members. We had enough time at each house for him to become really comfortable with all his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. So that's mostly what we got pictures of.

The marbles were a huge hit at my parents' house. It is so nice that he doesn't stick things in his mouth anymore.

He warmed up to his uncle Spencer immediately. I don't remember how much he liked the snow though.

He finally got to meet his cousin Fiona in person! She's six months younger than him and an absolute doll. Wish we lived closer!

I think he and the bear have the same expression.

Livin' the good life.
 
Fiona and Joseph loved the piano! (I wish we had pictures of Joseph with his other cousins . . . he loved coaxing them to play with him even though they're 4-11 years older than him. They were so nice to play with a giggly boy so much.)

Compare this picture to the one below.
Now I know what Joseph will look like in 5 years! I had so much fun going through old Moon family photos. 

He was very excited to help clean the tub with lots of bubbles.
 
Unfortunately, we didn't really get pictures the second week because the camera vanished into a never-used purse. But we did catch this blurry boy in action! He loved carrying the Jenga bucket around like this as well as destroying any semblance of a tower that we tried to make with the Jenga blocks.



And . . . that was our Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment