Monday, March 24, 2014

A fairly typical gchat conversation

Sometimes people want to know what stay-at-home moms do all day. We do a lot of things, but we also do a lot of gchat. At least, I do. With my sisters mainly. I felt like today's conversation gives a good insight into life, particularly the weird things I do to try and make lunch less boring.
Kyra Moon
my son
Leslie Moon
?
Kyra Moon
so I mixed cocoa powder and peanut butter together and am dipping strawberries in it
and he's eating those too
but then
he got the jam out
and now he is dipping cheese in strawberry jam
Leslie Moon
oh I ove that so much
I want cheese in strawberry jam now
Kyra Moon
?
Leslie Moon
love
oh it's so good
Kyra Moon
???
is that a thing?
Leslie Moon
orange cheese and strawberry jam
I doubt it
but i like it
ugh I guess I'm weird
but it's a really good savory-sweet combo
it's like ratatouille
Kyra Moon
anyway
I was going to say
you can tell he's related to me
since he likes weird combos of foods same as me
but I think he's more related to you actually
Leslie Moon
except you apparently don't like cheese and jam
Kyra Moon
I just tried it
it was fine
Leslie Moon
I doubt he's _more_ related t ome
Kyra Moon
I have other stronger tastes in my mouth
you don't think so?
he is your fourth cousin
Leslie Moon
he is your direct descendant
Kyra Moon
and my fourth cousin
Leslie Moon
this sounds like a great blog post
Kyra Moon
he is drinking the jam now
Leslie Moon
okay that' a bit much
Kyra Moon
it's bscially empty
nothing's coming out
Leslie Moon
haha I thought for a second we were going to make a missing-letter message
we got as far as 'sa'
Kyra Moon
oh ell
Leslie Moon
'sah'
just kidding
Kyra Moon
when I say oh ell
it sounds like oh well
I just washed it out
and put milk in
for him to drink
it worked for a minute
Leslie Moon
every little sip counts I guess
Kyra Moon
now he's sticking the knife back in
Leslie Moon
as long as he licks the knife
milky
Kyra Moon
then when I was looking away
he took the remainder of the strawberries
and the saltines
Leslie Moon
oh no
Kyra Moon
and put them in the jar
and put the lid on
and shook it all together
Leslie Moon
delic
Kyra Moon
srsly
pb in eyebrows
Leslie Moon
classy

1 comment:

  1. When I said it would make a great blog post, I expected you to write up a little something about who your son is related to. But this was easier.

    ReplyDelete