Saturday, March 22, 2014

What would I say?

Have you ever used what-would-i-say.com? It looks at your Facebook statuses and then creates new ones using words and phrases you've used. Some of them make sense. Some of them don't.

Anyway, I felt like playing with it today, and here are some of the best ones I got:

  • thanks to Shaunae for babysitting a loud sneeze
  • likes Ting until basketball season
  • Our teacher refers occasionally and adoringly to the church building.
  • on espn comment board the universe that they might tickle Joseph. (okay I know that doesn't make sense)
  • A bunch of Mormons living in the color of the answer is hard. (that sounds really deep)
  • I'm kind of funny that snowflakes, which makes exploring much more constructive uses of your kid's hair.
  • In the cereal killer. That poor box of water? I'll start
  • keeps getting distracted by missionary attire

Well, some of them are funny, at least. It's kind of fun to have your sentences thrown back at you in strange ways to see what kind of words and constructions you use. I was happy that not all of them were about weather, because that's all I think I talk about on Facebook these days.

What were some of your funniest statusbots?

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh man. I sound so unintelligent in all of these.

    I just played soccer with the Stake Dance!! Woohoo!
    Well, we went on a 15 mile bike ride then got in the Haiti earthquake disaster for a minimum of 1 hour. Lets all do this PLEASE NOTE that way
    I just laughs or smiles on purpose right at the end...
    Let's make me so incredible.

    ReplyDelete