I've been preparing for this anniversary for a while now. I went through my literature anthology to see if there were any good love poems in there. I've looked through old Facebook albums to reminisce about the fun times we've had. I've even written up marriage/relationship/friendship advice based on what's kept us so happy (short version: you are going to be happiest with someone who makes you feel like a normal, good, uncomplicated, non-awkward human being, so try to help other people feel like that when they're around you). I've come up with reasons why being married to Kevin is the best thing ever (perhaps it is that his motto for himself must be "When we're helping we're happy").
But I haven't thought of any grand, sweeping, romantic things to say that will sum up 5 years that have been both as magical as Disneyland and as natural as breathing. Except that, I guess.
Anyway, it's been great. And Kevin is great.
Looking forward to infinity more!
I love the success stories. Five years is not that long, but then again, it is a long time, too.
ReplyDelete"As magic as Disneyland and as natural as breathing"--what a great description of what being happily married feels like! Hooray for you and Kevin! You're a great team :) Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDelete