Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Independent Play

Joseph did a really, really good job of entertaining himself today with his toys. I was getting a lot done -- scrubbing the bathtub, tidying the main floor, etc. -- when I heard him singing "It's okay. You'll be all right." I decided this was worth trying to catch on video, so I grabbed the camera and went downstairs. The moment he heard me turn the camera on while I was going down the stairs, he immediately stopped what he was doing.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I tried to get him to do it in front of me, but to no avail. So I guess I didn't use my free time very productively after all.

Here are some of the videos I caught:



I thought it was funny that he started singing "It's okay" but caught himself because I was there.



At one point I left, and he started singing the song and having the animals interact again. But of course I wasn't allowed to document it.


Oh well. Maybe some things aren't meant to be documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment