Thursday, September 24, 2015

Twinners

Kaylie told me that I need to put more pictures of Matthew up.

She's right. I have like 4 GB that I've been keeping to myself. Not that anyone really wants to see 4 GB of baby all at once, even if it's all super cute.

But my laptop died for real, and everything has been on an external hard drive which hasn't been that hard to access but nor has it been a priority.

But I should do it anyway. And I think I'll start with the old stuff. A few weeks ago, I was really into taking pictures of Matthew in similar outfits and poses as baby Joseph. Most look pretty obviously different, but maybe not all.

So, let's make it a game of it! Which of these is Joseph and which is Matthew?

1. The frog outfit.


2. Mommy's little guy.

3. Blue striped

4. Dinosaur


5. Whale


6. Stars


7. Horse sleeper


8. Yellow



Answers will come soon, along with the matching picture of the respective brother.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Matthew 2. Joseph 3. Matthew 4. Joseph 5. Matthew 6. Joseph 7. Joseph 8. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Joseph 2. Matthew 3. Matthew 4. Joseph 5. Joseph 6. Matthew 7. Joseph 8. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Matthew 2. Joseph 3 & 4 The same baby, but we're not sure which one. 5. Matthew 6. Joseph 7. Joseph 8. Matthew

    ReplyDelete