Friday, September 25, 2015

You can change your answers if you want

I said I was going to post the answers, but I instead am going to add a little extra twist to the game. It should make it easier since the two babies will be compared side by side. So you can change your answers that you posted yesterday.

1. The frog outfit.

A.

B.


2. Mommy's little guy

A.

B.

3. Blue striped 

A.

B.


4. Dinosaur

A.


B,


5. Whale

A.

B.



6. Stars

A.

B.



7. Horse

A.

B.




8.  Yellow

 A.
B.




. . . and people ask what stay-at-home moms do all day . . .

5 comments:

  1. 1. matthew, joseph
    2. matthew, joseph
    3. joseph, matthew
    4. joseph, matthew
    5. joseph, matthew
    6. matthew, joseph
    7. joseph, matthew
    8. joseph, matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. i'm still just going to respond to the original photos, but I have better ideas now. (At least the ones I knew were right were actually right...which was only 2 of them.)

    1. Matthew 2. Joseph 3. Matthew 4. Joseph 5. Joseph 6. Matthew 7. Joseph 8. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8. joseph, matthew. 7. j, m. 6. j,m 5. j, m. 4. j,m.3 m, j. 2 m, j. 1. m, j. this isspencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8. joseph, matthew. 7. j, m. 6. j,m 5. j, m. 4. j,m.3 m, j. 2 m, j. 1. m, j. this isspencer

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1- m j
    2- m j
    3- m j
    4- j m
    5- j m
    6- m j
    7- j m
    8- j m

    ReplyDelete