This video is from early November, when Matthew still was learning he had a voice.
When Joseph starts playing by himself, it's delightful.
Matthew figured out where his hand belongs.
He's getting stronger!
If you listen really, really carefully, you'll hear some lyrics from "What Makes You Beautiful." The headphones were so his voice didn't get drowned out, but it also made it a little incomprehensible.
More independent play. I should close caption these because they're just darling. (And Joseph doesn't mind me filming him. He likes to watch them later.)
Every now and then, mysterious toys pop up in our house. I believe this remote control car was by the dumpster, and it was supposed to stay an outside toy. When I just watched this again, I forgot we even had it because it had transformed again into an outside toy. I've discovered that "new" is the most important quality a toy can have. (Which is why I threw away that little orange guy in the background and he hasn't noticed yet.)
Dancing.
He did pretty well explaining Christmas, even with the confusing questions.
A Christmas song about drums. Hard to beat that.
I made this video mostly for the sake of my family. Hooray for long-distance impromptu performances!
Christmas morning.
Matthew got a lot of cool crinkly toys.
More adventures with more toys that mysteriously show up in our house.
Edit: I finally caught a video with Matthew gnawing on his fingers. I don't really think he's teething.
It's been a good month and good year, and we're looking forward to next year!
Oh man, videos of Joseph dancing just never get old. His moves are the best!
ReplyDelete