I have been making so many decisions regarding Joseph's school pickup that it's gotten exhausting. However, I realized today I had left out one decision pretty early on.
Today after strapping the boys in, I went on a completely different road so I approached the school from a different direction. I parked sort of far away as usual but at least it was quick. And since I learned from yesterday's mistakes I used the baby carrier instead of the car seat. We walked with ease to the school.
By making one good decision at the beginning I had wiped out all the small decisions that stressed me out each day. I arrived at Joseph's class neither physically nor mentally exhausted. It was great.
Although, I had spit up all down the front of my shirt. Even good decisions can have a few bad
consequences.
consequences.
I think we'll make it through this school year. Even if I still have to sign a clipboard every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment