Sunday, September 3, 2017

Triplet Answers

When Jacob came out and they placed him in my arms, one of my first thoughts when I saw him was just, "Jacob."

Phew! Because I had been wanting to name the baby Jacob and it was good to know that he looked like a Jacob.

And how, you might ask, should a Jacob look? Well, I think a Jacob should have a fairer complexion, perhaps because that's how it is in the Bible (at least compared to Esau). He certainly shouldn't look anything like a werewolf, which means that Stephanie Meyer chose the wrong name in the Twilight books.

Our sweet Jacob fits that bill. He has light brown hair, blond hair underneath, blond eyelashes, and less hair than his older brothers. He doesn't really look that much like the other two boys, to be honest.

So actually the triplet game was a fraternal triplet game. Kind of like Isadora, Duncan, and Quigley Quagmire in the Series of Unfortunate Events books, except that all 3 are boys.

Without further ado, here are the answers.

1. Jacob.


2. Jacob.
 3. Jacob.

4. Jacob.

5. Jacob.
 6. Jacob.
 7. Jacob.


So, Leslie got that right over gchat, though she doubted herself when she commented on the blog. So I guess she kind of won? There wasn't a prize anyway.

And the other babies are:

Matthew
 Joseph
 Matthew
 Joseph
 Matthew
 Joseph
 Joseph
 Matthew

(but can we take a moment to appreciate how much his pose matches Jacob's?)

Joseph

(but Jacob can make similar expressions)


Joseph
 Matthew

The only kinds of babies I know how to make are the cute kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment