Okay, you all have heard
way too much from me the past few weeks. So it's time for some pictures! These were taken, oh, middle of July? We went up to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner in Alpine one Sunday afternoon and my uncle Mark was nice enough to take these pictures of us while we were there. Joseph was a bit of a grump that whole afternoon (refusing to nurse, not smiling much, acting touchy) so we didn't get very happy pictures. But they're still cute all the same.
 |
| I love his face. |
 |
| Okay. I have to explain this one. I put him on his tummy but on the way down his head hit my knee. So that made him scream. I don't know why I was smiling, but if you look at the later pictures you'll see that I actually did try to comfort him. |
 |
| This one is funny because he's so stiff and I'm so relaxed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment