Today has been pretty productive so far. I've vacuumed the upstairs, cleaned up the kitchen, done two loads of laundry, washed my hair, edited a song, driven Joseph to and from a friend's house about 15 minutes away, read scriptures, and started planning the next time we'll go to Utah.
And there is still plenty to be done. At some point I should blog about Joseph and the fun nerdy weekend we had. I should probably fold that laundry, go shopping since we are almost entirely out of all produce, pick up a hold from the library, and exercise (okay this one will probably not happen). We are going to see some old friends in the afternoon and then help with a game night at the church.
But of all the things that I have done or will do today, probably the one I am most proud of is how I got Joseph to eat a peanut butter sandwich that I desecrated by taking the crust off at the wrong point in the process.
I should have totally been a diplomat.
No comments:
Post a Comment