Thursday, March 5, 2015

Probably should mention this

Last Monday I had an ultrasound and found out the baby is a . . . .


Okay, I'll end the suspense for those of you without 2 1/2 minutes to exceedingly enjoy yourself. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

And we are so so so so excited!!!!! We all love this little guy oh so much. My favorite is when Joseph talks to the baby.

He likes to kick a lot. It's funny because I didn't even notice Joseph kicking until 20 weeks last time but this time it has been a constant thump-thump-thumping in my tummy since at least 17 weeks.

And one last thing. So, Facebook is a funny creature that likes to highlight whenever someone comments on something. Even if the thing is nearly 3 years old. My sister and I were having a conversation about puffiness and she commented on a picture in which I was overdue, and now there are some people who think I currently look very large and puffy.

So I just wanted to set the record straight. Here is how I looked the day of the ultrasound (19 weeks).


So, a little bit larger than normal, but not puffy. Not yet.

1 comment: