Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Gratitude Attitude

38. I am grateful I am not the best at anything. That would be so much pressure. Could you imagine being the smartest person in the world? People would expect you to know so much! (Except, since you were the smartest, you'd probably know it all. But still.)

39. I am grateful Joseph's meconium days were short-lived.

40. I am grateful that I have siblings that write funny nostalgic things on my Facebook wall. (It is still a wall to me.)

41. I am grateful for the ticker so I can see the funny things my friends write on their siblings' walls.

42. I am grateful that my hair is longer than Kevin's, because it's gross finding other people's hair not on their head. (Sorry, Kevin.)

43. I am grateful Brahms wrote other music than his lullaby, even if Fisher Price doesn't think so.

44. I am grateful for cardboard.

45. I am grateful for the ads which come in the mail because they entertain Joseph.

46.  I am grateful that I can sing songs to Joseph however I want, and he won't correct me.

47. I am grateful for chlorophyll and carotenoids.

48. I am grateful for "grandma movies" at the store, because they make me laugh. (Kevin and I have defined a "grandma movie" to be a cheaply-made movie with characters and plot and title that bear an uncanny resemblance to the most recent Disney movie. Think "It's a Car's Life 2" or "The Frog Princess" or something like that. We call them grandma movies because it's not that hard to imagine a grandma accidentally buying this for a grandchild. [Excluding my grandparents, of course.])

49. I am grateful that there's no law saying that I have to be good at photography, even if I keep a blog.

50. I am grateful that I have mostly forgiven Jon Schmidt for writing music which hijacked (classical) piano competitions in high school, because it turns out I kind of like the Piano Guys.

More to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment