Sorry I never made it to 100 things I was grateful for. I probably could have if I had thought a bit harder, but with food to eat and company to entertain/boss around (thanks Leslie), it just never happened.
Besides, there's something more serious I need to blog about.
I went grocery shopping today. Since Kevin's birthday is coming up, I decided to get some ice cream. I saw some that seemed pretty cheap and thought, "Score!" Then I saw that it just said "frozen dairy dessert" and knew enough to not get it. So I felt very proud of myself having evaded nasty fake ice cream. I grabbed the bucket underneath it and didn't think twice.
You guys. It wasn't ice cream. It was frozen yogurt. Reduced fat.
It doesn't taste the same. I am so sad. I guess this is what happens when you are proud. You have bad judgment immediately afterwards.
Good thing we'll have birthday cake to cover up the un-ice-cream-y-ness of the frozen yogurt.
This makes me laugh. Sterling not only asks what kind of ice cream I want now, but also what brand. I might be a LITTLE picky with ice cream. Haahaa.
ReplyDelete