Okay, so this post is just going to be videos of Joseph. In other words, if your last name or maiden name is not Moon or Rytting, you might be incredibly bored by these. Then again, I'm sure they'll lower your blood pressure, so you should watch them anyway.
This video is from early October and shows the kind of relationship Kevin and Joseph have.
And more stubble attacks about two weeks later.
This is what we did during Conference. Besides listening, of course.
And this is why we are grateful for the Conference Ensign.
You all should watch this one. Because it is amazing. It just is.
I love finding little fingerprints on the mirror.
Sometimes, Joseph wakes up from a nap cooing. It's a pretty fun sound, even if it seems premature.
Once upon a time, Leslie was told by an eye doctor to not wear contacts for a month. Then she came to Michigan, and this is what happened. (Note: I rewatched this and it's not as action-filled as I thought it was. But you can guess what probably happened after I turned off the camera.)
Hooray for rice cereal! It looks like he likes bowls more than what goes in them.
And last but not least, I conducted an interview with him. Didn't really get much out of him. I don't know what that says about my interviewing skills.
If you actually watched all of those, I am very impressed. I hope that your blood pressure dropped, endorphins flooded your brain, and your stock just went up. If you didn't watch them, then you're probably in really good company, and I wish all of those things for you, too.
Eh, here's one more. Just because it's short and to the point.
We sure love our Joseph boy!
can you email links embed and device are not friends
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete